Sr. Product-Line Marketing Manager (Infrastructure Processor Group) - Californian location
Senior position in product-line marketing, managing multiple leading multicore SoC product families, specifically targeting next-generation mobile infrastructure and related networking applications.
- Develop detailed product-definition and market-penetration strategies.
- Drive lead-customer engagement and sales-design win efforts.
- Develop overall product solution, including key Ecosystem partnerships.
- Overall product lifecycle: forecasting, product introduction, and pricing management.
- Advocate solution advantages to both press and analyst community via PR and relevant conference activities.
- Generate competitive assessments and marketing/sales strategies.
- Extensive experience in embedded-processor, product marketing/management with a high level of technical, customer, and application expertise in embedded mobile infrastructure applications for 3G/4G/LTE.
- Demonstrated experience and success in marketing and managing complex, programmable semiconductor products and driving design-wins with leading Tier1 OEM customers.
- Significant, detailed knowledge of the mobile infrastructure market, customers, and applications, combined with a strong understanding of current market trends and applications.
- Solid understanding of embedded-processor market, applications, and software development.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in DSP technologies is a significant plus.
Experience in negotiating product requirements and working with large engineering teams to deliver compelling products in competitive markets within tight time-schedule requirements.
- Strong business sense and excellent time-management skills.
Hands-on management: focus simultaneously on big picture and driving implementation.
- Demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills; diligent, detail-oriented, willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision. Inherent sense of urgency and accountability; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills with the ability to interface externally with customers and internally with all levels of the organization.
- BS in Electrical/Computer/CS Engineering with 10+ years of related work experience (minimum 5 yrs. in business role)