Senior SW Engineer
- Develop world-class Multimedia Wireless Display products.
- Design and implement real-time, multi-threaded software modules, typically in C, ranging from Linux drivers to middleware modules to application layer software.
- Understand our customers¡¯ end products from both a technical and a user experience standpoint, and develop technology that enables them to be best-in-class for years to come.
- Contribute innovative ideas for features, products and patents.
- Solve difficult, system-level technical issues.
- Driver of continuous improvement throughout the team.
- Contribute to solving customer-support issues that require software engineering involvement.
- BS/MS in EE, Comp. Sci. or equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant experience developing embedded, internet-connected multimedia devices such as STBs, DTVs, DVRs and/or IP streaming devices.
- Must understand the speed and nature of consumer electronics development and be willing to contribute as needed to develop great and successful products.
- Excellent C Coding and software engineering skills.
- Strong Linux working experience, possibly including Open Source development.
- Experience with multimedia framework development and integration on embedded platforms.
- Experience developing successful Consumer Electronics embedded products is a big plus.
- Must have effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills.
- Must be willing to work effectively as part of a diverse, global engineering team.
- Must demonstrate great technical analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be a leader and a driver with a strong sense of urgency.