RTL Design Engineer:
- Work with the Architecture team, and as a design-team member, shape the micro-architecture of the chip, and write specifications for the relevant block, micro-architecture of the block, design implementation using RTL coding techniques, Synthesis, place and route, and timing signoff.
- Work with the Verification team on pre-silicon verification tasks such as reviewing the verification test plan, coverage analysis, and full-chip simulation plus debug.
- Work with the physical design teams in aiding the implementation of the functional blocks.
- Engineering degree required with 10+ years of experience in RTL design of submicron SOC products (eg: Microprocessor based SOC's).
- Experience in Micro-architecture for the complex Custom/ASIC products focusing in any one/more areas: NPU, Embedded Processors, DSP, Graphics, and/or general purpose microprocessors.
- RTL design experience, Synthesis, static-timing closure, formal verification, gate-level simulations and block-level function verification.
- Design knowledge of one/more industry-standard bus interfaces (PCIe, SPI, SRIO, USB, XAUI, etc.) and memory interfaces (DDR2, DDR3, etc.) are a plus.
- Hands-on experience for all aspects of chip-development process with proficiency in front-end design tools and methodologies is a plus.
- Experience in designing high speed (>1 GHz)/high-performance embedded processor SOC products is a plus.
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Tcl, and UNIX shell, etc. is desirable.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Self driven individual and a good team player.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision. Inherent sense of urgency and accountability; able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills; able to interface internally and externally with all levels of the organization.