Senior Toolchain Engineer
- Solid GDB and debugging tools development experience.
- Knowledge of internals of GCC, BINUTILS and GLIBC.
- Knowledge of low-level debug tools (EJTAG, Protocol analyzers, etc).
- Knowledge of the MIPS CPU Architecture a huge plus.
- Excellent programmer in C and assembly.
- Experience with working on SMP systems with high CPU count.
- Must have effective interpersonal/teamwork/communication skills, and demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Self directed, with inherent sense of urgency and accountability; ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in Electrical/Electronics Engineering; Master's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience.