Design Engineering Leader
You will use your expertise, strong technical leadership and project management experience to be responsible for leading an ASIC project: micro-architecture, writing block-level specifications, logic design, pre-silicon verification, synthesis, static timing analysis (STA), implementation team interaction, and supporting post-silicon validation.
The ideal person for this position should exhibit behavioral traits that indicate:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Motivated, self-directed and able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
- Good planning skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to manage a development team of 10+ people.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders.
- Technical oversight & mentorship.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with 12+ years of experience or BS degree with 14+ years experience in the following areas:
- Leading a technical team.
- Scheduling work for a project.
- Collaborating with related technical teams.
- Chip architecture, digital design and/or verification.
- System Verilog.