SoC Verification Engineer in the development of Graphics Processors (GPU) and
Accelerated Processors (APU) for hardware design verification,
diagnostics, and SW drivers.
- We are an SoC-centered verification team, targeting SoC and lower level DUT's. We are looking for a candidate who can straddle the line between hardware and software, and is able to develop and support our verification driver.
- The candidate would be responsible for the low level device programming of the assorted APU’s and GPU’s. Some of these targets are hardware emulators, a reference model, an RTL simulation, and post-silicon diagnostics. These targets have a diverse set of requirements. Working on this team requires a systems-level view and the ability to understand and resolve inter-IP issues.
- Strong understanding of computer architecture.
- Exceptional problem solving and debug abilities.
- Ability to work with multiple disparate teams.
- Able to distill and communicate complex subjects.
- Experience with pre-silicon verification.
Not required, but very useful:
- Experience operating at an ASIC SoC-level.
- x86 computer architecture knowledge.
- Graphics knowledge (OpenGL, OpenCL, DirectX).
- Object-oriented C++ experience and understanding of the STL.
- Linux kernel module experience.
- Embedded development experience.
- Python or Perl scripting.
- The candidate should have a BS/MS degree in CS, EE, or Computer.
- Engineering plus 10+ years of working experience.