Senior ASIC Design Verification Engineer
Job Summary :
An experienced ASIC design verification engineer on the next generation of high speed networking products. Experience with networking related designs is preferred.
The engineer in this position will be responsible for verifying sections within our multi-million+ gate next-generation SOCs. These high performance designs will bepart of the next generation of high performance network infrastructure systems.
- Responsibilities include writing test plans, building verification test benches, and writing / executing / debugging tests and working closely with system architects and design engineers to ensure design quality. Candidate will be part of a team responsible for executing project deliverables and processes necessary to successfully specify, develop, and release to production highly integrated ASICs.
- Primary interfaces include architecture, design, verification, product & test engineering, and other hardware and software development groups. Must have previous experience in organizations with custom / semi-custom CMOS ASIC designs. Experience required in RTL coding, verification, gate level simulation, and associated tools. Experience in physical design (place and route, static timing analysis, package selection and design for test) is a plus.
Additional Responsibilities :
- Responsible for design verification from concept to production
- Develop detailed and comprehensive test plans
- Develop verification infrastructure
- Timely execution of test plans
- Participate in review of design verification coding and coverage metrics
- Ensure completed assignments meet project deadlines and departmental and corporate goals
- Participate in methodology improvements
Looking for positive, energetic candidates who would welcome the challenge of working for a leading edge, growing company. The position will involve close,consultative working relationships with engineers from other teams. An outgoing personality and a collaborative spirit is required.
Required Education/Skills Include:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Knowledge of ASIC verification tools, scripting and programming languages
- Must be fluent in Verilog, C, and C++
- SystemC knowledge is a plus
- Ability to speak, listen and write effectively
- Ability to work well with others, across geographical boundaries